Warmer weather means outdoor grilling, parties and lots of food!
Whether you are a non-meat eater or just looking to cut down on the amount of meat you are consuming, these Spicy Chickpea Vegan Burgers will hit the spot.
They are easy to make, delicious, filling and packed with protein and fibre!
Give them a try and let me know what you think.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can lentils
- 1 cup chopped kale (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (add more or less based on desired taste)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp old bay
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cajun spice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 cups chickpea or spelt flour (or any flour you have)
- Place all ingredients except for flour in a food processor or blender
- Once completely mixed and smooth, pour into a bowl
- Slowly add flour and stir into mixture
- Keep adding flour until ‘wetness’ of mixture is reduced and it feels firm
- Shape into patties and brush with a little bit more olive oil
- Cook on stove top at medium-high heat in a non-stick or lightly greased pan
- Cook until each side of burger is browned.
- Serve and Enjoy!
**Makes 10 burger patties
If you are motivated to change your habits (and body) before the summer, if you are down with feeling good, looking good and conquering your days then check out my 4 Week Beach Babe Program!
You will get….
Nutritionist approved delicious recipes
Complete workout plan
Dining out Guide
Exclusive support community
A Rockin’ Summer Body!
We all know how hard it can be to do it on our own, that’s why this program is all about community and keeping each other accountable.
You will also have lifetime access to these resources to continue to implement them into your lifestyle.
If you are ready to jump in, fill out the questionnaire HERE to get started!!
You DESERVE to do this for yourself!
Don’t miss out!!… who’s with me on this super exciting challenge? Let’s motivate each other to bring our inner Rihanna to the beach this summer!