-4 wild salmon filets
-2 lemongrass sticks
-1 cup braggs liquid aminos or a low-sodium soy sauce
-1/2 cup honey
-1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
-4 cloves or garlic finely chopped
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 cup chopped green onion
-2 finely chopped chili peppers
-the juice of 2-3 limes
1. Remove the tough outer leaves of the lemon grass sticks and slice off the upper 1/3 (the woody part) and the bottom bulb. Slice the remaining piece into think circles.
2. Coat the salmon with lemongrass, braggs liquid aminos, ginger, garlic, lime juice and cinnamon and marinate in a dish or ziplock bag (the longer you can leave it, the better)
3. When you are ready to cook, heat bbq or oven to 400F
4. Coat salmon with honey and cook for 10-20 minutes
5. Once done, top with an extra squeeze of lime juice and sprinkle with green onion and chillies
I hope you find this recipe easy and delicious!
Send me a note by clicking HERE and let me know what you think.
PS. Have you checked THIS out ??? You NEED to see what we have in-store for you!
Have Questions??? No Worries! Book your free consultation call with me HERE