Valentine’s Day is all about love, romance and well….sex!
Who are we kidding? Everyone wants a hot romp in the sheets with their partner to cap off a sexy evening together.
Now, on to the good stuff…..
It’s time to pull out the lingerie and start taking notes! (Speaking off lingerie, you will definitely want to read HERE and check out THIS to find out how to tone your body so you are looking fierce in that thong!)
Flowers, cards and teddy bears…..all great gifts but what you should be asking for is food!
Yes, try a menu with the 6 items below and you will be kicking in the sheets all night long!
- Asparagus – You can eat your greens and boost your arousal by consuming this veggie. Asparagus is full of vitamin B6, vitamin E and folate. Vitamin E is responsible for stimulating our sex hormones which gets your mojo going. In addition the B6 and folate contribute to arousal and better orgasms!
2. Avocado – Need something to rev up your sex drive? Try avocados! They are full of minerals, monounsaturated fats and vitamin B6. They will keep your energy and desire on high alert. The healthy fats will also boost your mood and get you to your happy place.
3. Chile Peppers – Like things hot!? Well adding chile peppers to your food won’t just spice up your mouth but will spice up your love life too. The capsaicin in chiles induces the release of endorphins in your brain which translates into a feeling of euphoria.
4. Chocolate – You can’t think about Valentine’s Day without thinking about chocolate. It is a well-known aphrodisiac due to its content of tryptophan. Tryptophan causes the body to produce serotonin which gets you feeling good and in the mood. Need some ideas? Try this recipe.
5. Oysters – Another well-know, classic aphrodisiac. Oysters contain zinc which is a mineral that aids the body to produce testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone that is important in both men and women when it comes to libidos. Zinc is also known to increase sperm count in men and keep a woman’s ovaries in top-notch shape. So get shuckin’!
6. Watermelon – Who needs viagra when you have watermelon!? This fruit contains citrulline which causes the blood vessels in your body to relax. When blood vessels relax, we end up with increased blood flow and therefore sexual arousal!
Now get cooking and call that special someone over because things are about to get super HOT!
PS. Want to lose 5 pounds in two weeks? Check out my FREE Guide HERE
PSS. Need some guidance on your weight loss journey? Check this out!